May 31st, 2013
Much More Than Trim and Doors…
Windows, Doors, Trim, Moulding, Wood, Paint, Tools, Railing, Generator, compressors, MDF, columns, dressed lumber, plywood, awnings, decks, kitchen cabinets, power woodworking tools
Orillia Trim & Door (OTD) open the doors in 1993 born out of a necessity for quality trim and doors in the Orillia area. In June of 1995, Ken Forbes Jr. purchased OTD and still owns and operates the store today.
Customers come from all over the region out from Orillia including Huntsville, Lindsey, Collingwood, Midland, Barrie and everywhere in-between. Delivery is available utilizing OTD’s fleet of 5 trucks.
OTD consists of 6 primary product divisions:
- Windows, Awnings and Exterior Doors
- Interior Doors, Trims and Mouldings
- Paints, Stains and Specialty Industrial Coatings
- Kitchen Cabinets and Bathroom Vanities
- Related Hardware Items and Accessories
- Power Woodworking and Metalworking Tools and Accessories
Orillia Trim & Door is associated with the TIM-BR MART Buying Group allowing OTD to offer qualtiy products at more competitive pricing.
OTD is also aligned with the Canadian Window & Door Manufacturers Association .Windows, Doors, Trim, Moulding, Wood, Paint, Tools, Railing, Generator and much more…